IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

{*And so it begins...}*

Saturday, 10:30 pm

Labor, you may ask?  Well, just a little.  I have been having sporadic contractions the last couple of days.  But as my mom gets here in a matter of hours, I am trying to convince Luke it isn't quite time just yet.  What I am referring to is the best time of the year - College football season :)  It was *wonderful* and, for the first time, actually relaxing to watch Alabama play a top 10 team and simply CREAM them.  No stress to send me into labor!  Reagan really got into it too.  "Woll Tide!"  she would amazing say right on cue.  I know she can't understand football yet, but maybe she just reads my emotion and body language to know when we are doing well.  At least my yelling doesn't scare her this year :)  She just chimes right in!
 And just let me say, ROLL TIDE ROLL!  

#24 Alabama - 34
#9 Clemson - 10

What a well played game.  Keep it up guys!!


photo courtesy of Rolltide.com 

Sunday, 7:47 am

So, no stress, but somehow I am in labor!  I have woken up with contractions that are getting pretty regular :)  Today I do believe is the day!  My mom still doesn't get here for 4 more hours so we will see if we make it to the airport to get her or our neighbor does!  Gotta go...can't stand up or breathe very well right now...

No comments: