IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IT'S SANTA, BABY

Here are my little ones with the Big Guy.  Reagan was so excited to see Santa, baby!  (For those of you not familiar, Reagan ends almost every sentence with "baby").  She was going to ask for a little Elmo and little Cookie Monster, but when I asked her what she asked for she said "Presents, Please".  How polite.  She has also been asking for a horse.  If anyone knows of this horse, please let me know!  I have no idea and have seen no commercials for any type of horse, but apparently I'm the only person.  I checked Little Tykes, but found nothing.  Not that she will be getting it since she already has a rocking horse, but I'm very curious now.


Also, we are about to move into our new house!  We do our walk-through on Friday and move in no later than next Friday.  A whole 6 days before Christmas!  Unpacked boxes and some resemblance of normal is all I am asking Santa for this year :)

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: