IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

We are finally settling in.  There is still tons to do, but we are trying to lower the number of boxes hanging around daily.

Our new address is:
925 Barkley Street
Pensacola, FL  32506

Our new number is:
850.332.7570

I will be open for business once I can get all of the boxes unpacked in the studio (or maybe I'll just move them into the garage...)

ALAS, I cannot get blogger to upload the photo I took of the house.  I will just have to try again later.  frustration.  (a word, by the way, that Reagan now knows the meaning of thanks to Sesame Street!)

I'll try to post pictures soon (blogger willing!!)

( a day later...)  Oh JOY!  Blogger worked!!  Here is a pic of our house.  The garage is still stacked with boxes so cars don't fit yet!  We are really enjoying the great weather here.  It is unreal to hear about all of the snow in Seattle and around the country!!  We wonder about all of our friends hope they are doing well and staying warm (except for the Hicks' in Guam...we're pretty sure they're nice and toasty warm).  If you have time, please shoot me an email to let us know what is going on with you.  Some snow pics would be great!  


1 comment:

The Erickson Family said...

You have an amazing house! Hope all is going well for you all. I have some pictures of the snow on my blogger. You are welcome to check it out. Hope you get settled soon. Take Care!