IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, September 1, 2008

{*Baby Luke*}



Here is our handsome baby boy!!! We are all doing so well. We go home tomorrow since I had him so late last night. I always thought I would have him at the end of August, but I never guessed 51 minutes before the end of the month! Reagan was so sweet meeting *brudder yuke* today. She gave him kisses and rubbed him in his blanket. She is going to be a wonderful big sister :)

We have taken lots of photos but the internet connection here is too slow to upload the large images. I was working on it a lot today, getting a little frustrated, and then I remembered that in the last 36 hours I have had a baby and only 3 hours of sleep so I will let the need to post pictures go to the wayside and I am about to go to bed. We will be posting more pictures once we get home and settled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!! Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Luke is such a handsome baby boy! Congratulations! I can't wait to love on him!