IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sneak peek :)

I have been hard at work with pictures for the last week.  I took sooooooo many that it is taking me *extra long* to edit them.  I just LOVE baby pics in B&W so that is how most of them are ending up.  Here are just a few...


Our sweet boy


this is one of my very favorites.  I'll be printing a large one of this.  Daddy and son, how sweet.


I'm just stealing some kisses.  Baby kisses are soooooo yummy!



Daddy and Reagan having some fun :)

Well, it is night-night time and both kids are screaming, so I will post more pictures later :)  

Night-night


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monica - These pictures are beautiful! I love the one showing only the top of Daddy and Son's heads. Also the nekkid Luke on black background. So pure and perfect. Love the site!