IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!

Can you believe it has been a month?!?  I guess since Luke was born on the 31st at 11:09 PM I will have to celebrate his monthly birthday the 1st of each month most of the time.  

Look how big our baby has gotten!
happy birthday luke!!

stretch!  Here he is just waking up from a nap on the 11th.


Here he is on the 16th.  Isn't this outfit adorable?!?  Gotta love Gymboree!


There are those beautiful eyes

I think it may be time for another studio session since those baby blues are open more now.  Let's see if I can squeeze in some time before the movers come!  

We move in 19 days!!


No comments: