IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OH WHAT FUN!

I know I have been behind on posting and sharing photos...so here it goes.  A POSTING FRENZY!  I will do my best to post TONS of images in the next couple of days...so stay posted.....

Back to the beginning of the month when little LUKE came into our lives :)

Not to be slowed down, we took a trip to the Puyallup Fair.  This is a huge fair (nothing like it in Alabama).  We took advantage of Military Appreciation Day, otherwise it would have cost as much as a real vacation.  Here are some great pictures of Reagan having a blast!!


All smiles as she visits the "tows".  (Working on the c's and k's right now.)

I'll smile all day but I am not going to pet that cow!!!!

Luke having fun at the fair...night night  (He was only 1 week old!)

Oh boy, this sure is going to be fun!

Hang on!  whoa!!!!!

Her favorite ride, the balloons!  I had so much fun riding with her :)  The week had been so busy with Luke being so very new that I had really missed my little girl.  On top of it, doctor's orders were to not pick her up for a while.  Every time I got near her she would say "too heavy"  which made it hard for me to even get hugs! :(  This was our special girl time.  I sneaked some snuggles in too...

Hooray for the carousel!

I'm not so sure about this anymore...

weeee! That was fun!

A mini family portrait.  (Luke and Granny didn't ride the train with us.)

AND BACK AT HOME...

just bubbles


Reagan asks for her bubbles every time she is leaving or gets home.  I guess I need to move them from right beside the door to the garage.  Going in or out...it's BUBBLES!!!

Well, this took me 3 hours to compose, so the posting "flurry" make take a few days.  Not sure that qualifies as a flurry...

Until next time - monica

No comments: