IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

What a fun night!
It took 7 of us to take Reagan trick-or-treating.  She had her own entourage.

I took tons of pics, but as usual, blogger is not being agreeable today so this is all I could get to load.  I will try to add more later.  

Enjoy!


Here's our little cutie!  She was supposed to be a fairy, but she stole Grandma's witch hat and became the cutest witch ever!  She kept telling people "I'm a witch!"  in the cutest tone.  We brought the video camera along so we could get the full effect :)



Getting ready for some candy...



And my favorite image of the night.  Look what I got!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture - she looks so excited. You guys look great - hope you are enjoying Florida.

Monica Brown said...

We are loving it here Daniela! The sunshine is fantastic. It is great to hear from you. Send some pics our way :)