IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

MY BELOVED CRIMSON TIDE

Well I have held my tongue until now...

ROLL TIDE! WE ARE THE #1 TEAM IN THE NATION!

I have been very apprehensive to celebrate...and still do with caution...but it's about time.  Sure we may not get style points, but we consistently get enough points to win.  That is all that counts.
Next week is the big game (Auburn), and then comes the bigger game (SEC Championship against the Tim Tebow led gators) and then hopefully (saying a prayer, crossing my fingers, holding my breath) the BIGGEST game (the National Championship Game!!!!!, which is of course on my list.)

So sing it with me, YEA ALABAMA!!



photo courtesy of Rolltide.com

BAMA  32    Miss St 7

Keep on Rollin'

No comments: