IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, May 15, 2009

TODAY I FEEL... [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I was actually looking for overwhelmed...but seeing this face instantly changed me to optimistic.

What a week.  And I'm really sick on top of it all, but things are looking up.  I found out from my cousin that she and her husband are having a baby girl!!!!!  I can only hope that our two little girls will have the wonderful relationship that we do.  And her name is divine.  Can't tell you yet!  But she will be here soon....counting the days.

I will hopefully have some time to edit some pictures one of these days so that I can compose a "real" post, but for now the personal yadda yadda will have to do ;)

Have a silly weekend!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: