IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, May 18, 2009

SESSIONS!!! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Oh joy of joys!  I am finally available for sessions!!

How I have missed taking photos and crawling after little ones to get that perfect shot.  Okay...so I have been doing that a little, but just with my kiddos :) 

 BEGINNING JUNE 3RD I will be available Monday through Saturday.  

Mondays and Wednesdays will be best as I will have childcare then, but if you give me enough notice I should be able to work about anything.

I look forward to hearing from you!!




she has her daddy's eyes...

and her mommy's silliness ;)

delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Daniela said...

What a gorgeous girl!