IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

EXCUSES, EXCUSES... [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I know it has been a WHILE since I have posted.  To explain this I have this to say:

1. I have been sick since the day we returned from vacation.  For those of you who have been around me in the last month, I can now HEAR you!!  Hooray for hearing!

2.  Luke is into EVERYTHING.  I can barely keep up with him.  
Translation:  NO time to be on the computer.

3.  IT'S SUMMER!!!!  Me and the kids are outside as much as possible :)


All that being said, I am going to try to get some "good" photos of the kids this week.  So far we have been just taking snapshots of painting in our jammies ;)

Hope you are having a fantastic summer so far!!!!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: