IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MY LITTLE MAN [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



Just had to share some photos that were shared with me.

Reagan and Luke are at Grandma and Grandpa's following my surgery. I am at home doing well. I never thought about how groggy and out of it I would be afterwards. It was just a simple nasal surgery, but turns out, it really hurts getting cut anywhere. I am having to type this looking up since if I look down at anything a thousand needles suddenly appear in my nose. This is nothing compared to not being able to breathe everyday. I am sooooooo looking forward to breathing like a normal person!!!!!

Anyway, enough about me. Here is my littlest one having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. I can't wait to see them tonight!!



Check out his smile :) he is currently cutting tooth #7!




delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

joyce said...

okay this is the third time the bottom portion is messing me up

Monica Brown said...

You are too funny with the comment problem! Call me and I will step you through it...

love,
M