IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

CELEBRATE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



Since we will be out and about this INDEPENDENCE DAY weekend, I thought I would share these pics early. Reagan has been learning about and celebrating our FREEDOM all week at summer camp and bringing home a new red, white and blue craft every day. She was in [parade] this afternoon to complete the week. I videotaped, didn't photograph, her hanging at the back. She is still not much for being the center of attention, unless she knows everyone around. I did manage to get these cutie pics earlier today. She looks like a mini miss America to me!






As this Independence Day nears, I ask that you remember the reason behind your long weekend...

and BE THANKFUL that we live in a nation where we are FREE.

THANK A VET, A SOLDIER, OR SOMEONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED A LOSS. All of their contributions and sacrifices make our lives possible.

-------------------------------------------

One thing I am VERY THANKFUL for...

Wendy and Jake got to take little Miss Savannah home!!!

Congratulations you guys on becoming PARENTS!!!!!

I will be sure to post some pics as soon as I get some :)

delightfully,
Monica


No comments: