IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

NEED NEW BATTERIES...[Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


What a wonderful summer! The kids and I are out and about as much as possible...given that I am extremely exhausted all of the time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for energy?????

I have made a doctor's appointment and even got it moved up 10 days today...but in the meantime I am dragging. I have tried drinking zip fizz (thank you Ms. Margo) but since my surgery even that isn't helping me to stay awake all day. If anyone has any tasty iron rich recipes I am willing to give them a try, even though the docs say I'm not anemic. Any other helpful hints will be greatly appreciated.

Been working on editing some fab photos of little Max for a week now (gasp!) and almost done. I'll post them sooner or later :)

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: