IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, July 31, 2009

OH MY BABY, LITTLE ONE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Be still my heart...



Wendy is a mommy.



Her dream of a baby to love has come true. She and [her] Jake are now a FAMILY. They have moved on from [couple]. After MUCH stress, the adoption is moving right along. And so are their happy lives...


I am a sucker for a soft image now...

Seemed only fitting for a photo of a soft kiss from mommy.

Jake is such a loving, patient, wonderful father. I guess after you wait that long to be called [daddy] the crying doesn't seem all that loud...

THE FIRST COYNE FAMILY PHOTO!




Wendy has been a mother at heart for so long. I cannot convey just how overjoyed I am to see her with HER daughter. She is an amazing mommy. So caring and gracious. So everything that a mother should be. You, my dear, are just simply amazing.










And of coarse, Granny and Papa. They too have waited. They have been parents to me throughout the years. More than an Aunt and Uncle. The closest of family. It thrills me to see them holding their first grandchild.


I have to thank Wendy and Jake for welcoming my brood into their home with a 4 week old. Reagan has one volume [LOUD] that I can sometimes quiet...and Luke has excited yells that I have no hope of ever controlling. We had so much fun meeting Miss Savannah! She is so very wonderful. And soooo little - Reagan's characterization of her :)

We will see you again soon! LOVE YOU ALL!!! Mwah!

delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures!!!!!