IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



Cheesy song to get stuck in your head, right? It's been on the turntable for days now and it seems only fitting. THE WEBSITE is undergoing major changes right now. So if something doesn't make sense or is out of whack when you're surfing the pics, just refresh. Chances are I'm in the back working on it.

I just love [hate] how when I have one idea I have a buh-zillion! In the works are new products and some new funky ideas. I can't wait to share!! But right now I have to get all of my wires straight so that you can understand my thought flow. This is my brain right now -



Hmmmm...my desk top looks kinda like that too...



SPEAKING OF CHANGES -

LUKE IS WALKING!!!


No time for a creative shot here! He was heading toward me so fast I barely got this snapshot! I am soooo proud of my little bear!!!! [and I just ADORE these jammies!]

delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Daniela said...

I can't wait to see the changes on your website. I bet you are really busy now trying to catch up with Luke ;)

McLain said...

Wow! Look at him go!! Cute shot :)