IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, August 7, 2009

OUT OF THE ORDINARY - SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]




It is getting to be that time of year...BACK TO SCHOOL!!

I always used to look forward to school, but hey, I was a little nerd :) And my SCHOOL PHOTOS proved it!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have CUSTOM "school year" photos of your children??? No more eyes closed or cheesy grins and flat lighting?

Just your child, the way they are.



Wouldn't it be fantastic to give photos like these to grandparents, family and friends? I am going to make that easy for you!

Place your order between NOW and SEPTEMBER 12TH to receive ONE FREE SET OF WALLETS OF EACH OF YOUR KIDS!! (limit 5 offers per family...that's a lot of kids!)

I can't wait to see you!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: