IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

REAGAN'S PARTY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I guess I should post photos from Reagan's party before Luke has his FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY this weekend! My, how time flies!

We had so much fun with Reagan's party...and she had a blast! It was so much fun celebrating with friends and family! As you can see, the [theme] was all things summer.




This image was the worst exposure ever...but turned into my favorite with just a little playing around.


The pool was a hit!



Reagan and her handmade bucket. She was the only kid that put fishy stickers [inside] her bucket...so they could swim in the water ;)

We are so very thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and to be near our families so that they can celebrate with us. I'll try to post photos from Luke's party faster than a month later!!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: