IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

HI, MY NAME IS MONICA

It has been forever since I have blogged! And now I am going to have SOOOO much to say! Here I am in Dallas about to learn SECRETS from one of the best! I am so excited to learn!!!! I am afraid there will not be enough exclamation points for this post!! The experience so far has been great. I have made new and wonderful friends that share my passion for photography. The conversation is just fantastic!
This morning we get to shoot NEWBORNS. Very tiny ones, less than a week old!! They are going to be so snuggly cute! and then we will shoot older models later in the day followed tomorrow by editing techniques. Sally, you are going to be so glad we postponed your session!!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: