IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, July 20, 2009

LITTLE [L] [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Thank you to the [G] family for allowing me into your home yesterday! I had soooo much fun photographing your newly expanded family ;)

You all may remember them from the Day Downtown shoot earlier this spring when little [L] was still growing in her mommy's tummy! She has since made her presence known in the [G] household!

I just LOVE newborn black & white photographs. They convey the peace of a new soul and the beauty of a wonderful creation.

This is sooooo my new business card!


I was so focused on [L]'s tiny hand that I didn't even notice her yawn until I edited!



I can see these two becoming the best of friends, just like my little ones.


[So formal...and so simple.]

This was a pose [J] wanted me to duplicate from a session when [G] was tiny. Crossing my fingers that I nailed it.



And Charlie!
He was fantastic for the entire shoot!






This is one of my favorites. I love how [G] is the center of attention, yet the entire family is in the photo.







oh, baby girl

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

[G]'s....get 25 comments by Friday and get a FREE metallic 5x7!

delightfully,
Monica

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures. They are wondering. Your family is so cute. I love the one with L and her daddy in uniform. Super cute

Unknown said...

Congrats to the G family...I love, love, LOVE the pictures!

I need some Monica B photographs in my house, too...so I've either got to get to Florida or you've got to come to Virginia! ;-)

Great photos and, of course, you had a great family to work with!!

Love the family pics on the bed...so casual & fun!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love the pictures with the uniform.

Lisa Barger said...

I love the first photo, and the Ribbons/Baby photo! Where was her Wings Onesie??? :) Very Cute!

Judy said...

Those pics are gorgeous! Baby L is precious and the family photos are wonderful. I especially love the little hand pic.

Anonymous said...

another great photo shoot with monica! i can tell by the sneak peak, there are going to lots of great shoots to choose from!
jenn

Amy Fowler said...

Cute!! I think the picture with Jamie in his uniform looks alot like the one with G!

Amy

Anonymous said...

LOVE the TUTU!!!!

Anonymous said...

These turned out so cute! Beautiful family!
delka

Kindas said...

Great pictures, Congrats to the G family for their blessings.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I wish I would have done the uniform thing with my 2. Do you think it would be funny if I let Travis hold a 5 yr. old and a 2 yr. while in his blues?

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures, the black and whites are really special!! Nice job Monica!

Pelstrings said...

Wow! I was actually looking at your picture carving pumpkins with Amanda in my back yard today. And now you and Amanda have two adorable ones of your own. What a beautiful family you have Jenn. Much happiness to you all!!!The Pelstrings

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Owen and I looked over them, and he of course wanted to see Charlie over and over!

What a great looking family, thanks for sharing!

Em-Lee

Natalie said...

Are these G's baby pics? They could be twins! Too cute!

Steph Rhobotham said...

What a cutie! I love that Charlie got her own pic. Beautiful shots as always, Monica!

Anonymous said...

Simple, yet beautiful. Jenn you are so lucky to have captured such beautiful shots of your family! I also love the tutu! You've inspired me to do it with Claire, although I will have to chase her to get a pic. Monica, as always your pictures are gorgeous!

Shelly