IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MAX [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I cannot believe I am actually done editing these! Thank God for a wonderful husband who will help with the kids...otherwise I would never get to take photographs OR edit/post/blog/[fill in task].

A couple of weeks ago my best friend and her family came to visit. We always have a blast. Little Max just turned 4 months and Zack is about to be 9. It amazes me how well he and Reagan play together with the age difference. Good for us, he has peer pressure on his side - he taught Reagan how to "go under" water in the kiddie pool. It was hysterical! It looked like he was baptizing her!! Nose plugged and hand behind the head - under she went! Unfortunately, I didn't get so much as a snapshot of the blessed event.

Here are some studio shots we got playing around:




This one is my favorite. He just looks so darn cute!!

And the one below is what I get for not shooting through the lens...a WONDERFUL smile but not in the frame!!







Zack is such a great big brother :)

And here are all the boys. It is so fun to watch our kids grow up together. Reagan was pouting in the corner...ahhhhhh my little drama queen at times!


delighfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Oh how sweet the pictures are great however, I'm confused like Regan why couldn't she be a part. She would only add flavor to the picture. Hope that your feeling a little more perky.