IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE GIRLS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


My little girl turned 3 this Thursday! My, how time has flown. She is my sweet baby. I love to hear her little voice say, "I love you so much mommy." She is such a loving and caring child. I couldn't be more blessed.




You just have to hear for yourself how she says KISSES.


My cup runneth over...



--------------------------------------------------------

We are all back home and doing well. We had a SUPER FUN birthday party yesterday!! I am working hard to get some photos up soon. There are just too many to choose from!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: