IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SOMETHING PERSONAL [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



So much is changing right now...

Reagan is growing into a lovely little lady.


i just love this photo of her. I know it is a bit blurry, but I don't care. She is so full of life and happiness...and this conveys that to me.

And this is the opposite end of the spectrum. This is her sad look. She always looks down and places her hand just like that on her top lip. I hate that she was sad, but I am so glad i was able to capture this image.




And Luke is changing from a helpless baby to an independent toddler [with the help of his big sis of coarse]. I LOVE that he still has that [baby] look to him. His round cheeks and toothy grin just melt me. He is going to take off running any day now. He consistently takes 3-6 steps at a time until crashing into his toy of choice (or my arms - sigh).





delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures. Truly they are only young for what seems like a moment. Enjoy everyday and every memory. We love you. Joyce

McLain said...

I agree, I LOVE that first photo of Reagan!!!