IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

THE BOYS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Oh my goodness. It was SO HARD to choose which images from this session to post! I think I narrowed it down to maybe 20 or so! I just love the photographs from this downtown session with the [R] boys. It was a family/senior shoot. All the boys names start with [A]...so Oldest [A] graduates from high school this year so we got some solo shots for his senior pics. LOVE THEM. Can't wait to add them to the website. The "looks" are great. Of course, we took some family shots too.


I just have to post this one again...because it was my FAVORITE of the day.




And this is my favorite of the boys. If you look closely, you will see Littlest [A]'s buddy...over to the right...there.



I love being able to capture kids (and young men) just as they are. I am so pleased when clients take my advice and come to the session just as they are.

My favorite shot of oldest [A]. The colors in this photo just make me smile.



TOTALLY love the dynamic with these boys! I think it is so sweet how Oldest [A] has his big hand all over Littlest [A]'s head and is leaning on Middle [A]'s shoulder. These are the shots I treasure most.












The prize at the end of the session.

The only taker was Littlest [A] (imagine that!). He had a blast!

[C] and [B], your boys are so handsome and polite. I had a wonderful time!


delightfully,
Monica

No comments: