IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

WHAT MATTERS MOST [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I have been doing my BEST to SLOOOOOW DOOOOOOWN this Christmas Season.

I know. Everyone does...but ends up being "busy."

Have you ever stopped to think about just what it is that you are doing? How you are prioritizing things? People??? Well, I hadn't really. Until lately. I realized I was putting unimportant things, really, in front of other things and more importantly PEOPLE that mattered most. What a wake up call.

I'm not trying to be preachy here, except to myself, because I deserved it. I have to say, now that I have a better perspective, I have not been in front of this computer hardly at all. Just to get final client promises taken care of. And now to post some photos I took of the kiddos the other night in their cutie Christmas jammies :) I used my new Canon 5D Mark II (jaw dropping capabilities!!!). I am very thankful for a husband who is soooooo supportive of my "work." :) Thanks honey!!!


**these photos are totally unedited. Straight out of the box. LOVE this camera!
for you photogs - night, no flash, and ISO 4000! (again, jaw dropping!) Hardly any grain! My old camera doesn't even go this high, and is a total grainstorm at ISO 800.


Here are my JOYS


f 2.8 at 1/60 with ISO 4000!


Luuuuke! you messed up the bow!


I just can't believe how good these turned out with those settings! This is my new "point and shoot!"

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!

delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

McLain said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Julia D said...

That camera is amazing!....and your kids are precious too! We have that same felt Christmas tree ornament, made out of handprints, at our house.