IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

LITTLE LENI BUG ;) [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

So I am waaaaaay behind on blogging.

These photos have been in my head since I pressed the shutter. I had so much fun rolling around on the floor with little Leni...and I just have to say...I LOVE her room! The colors were fantastic. And to top it all off, she is wearing one of her Mommy's outfits from when she was little. Sigh.

And how can you resist this SMILE????







I [heart] happy babies :)





again, I was in love with her room and the colors. I had to find a way to incorporate them into a photo. Wah-lah! (the butterflies are so cute!)


HELLO! This one just may be my favorite!

So glad to call this little gal my neighbor. I am going to enjoy watching you grow as the days pass.


delightfully,
Monica


2 comments:

McLain said...

So cute! You captured the rooms colors beautifully!

shelly said...

Hello Grayson! She looks like big brother. What cute pictures Monica and J!