IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HERE'S THE DEAL [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

In honor of

the biggest shopping day of the year

I thought I would run a little sale myself :)

So here's the DEAL:


BLACK FRIDAY ONLY reserve your session for

December
January
or
February

and receive 20% off the session fee!

Custom portrait sessions also make a great gift! If you purchase a session for someone else as a gift, I will send you a beautifully wrapped gift certificate. This won't be just your ordinary gift card. A gift this thoughtful deserves more than an envelope!

Your session must be paid in full by 7 pm Friday night...because I can't promise I will be awake any later than that after my day of shopping!


----------------------------------

And what would a post be without some photos? I had the opportunity to photograph the [R] boys this weekend. Here are two of my favorite shots from our Downtown session.




Boys that LOVE their Mama just melt my heart.



And check out the sparkle in [B]'s eyes! Wowser!

This image totally got my attention from the moment I pressed the shutter. I couldn't wait to get home to see it on full screen.
[B] - you are beautiful!!

I can't wait to blog about this session some more...but for now I have another session to edit :) I am very blessed to do for a job what brings me joy in my heart. Yet another thing I am thankful for.

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: