IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'M ON FACEBOOK! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


So I finally made a facebook page for my LOVE of photography!! Here you will find out quick info about what is coming up, what I am up to, and any last minute promotions I might think up. Don't get me wrong, I love to blog, but sometimes the littlest thoughts are not blog-worthy so I just jot them down on my facebook page.

Click HERE to become a FAN!!!!!!


When I hit 50 followers, I will be giving away a FREE SESSION! The only catch is that you must be able to drive to Pensacola. That's it!

So what are you waiting for???? Get to it :)

delightfully,
Monica



No comments: