IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A THANKFUL GIRL [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



totally and completely

I AM IN LOVE

with my husband, my daughter, my son, & my life


I am so very blessed, and so very thankful for the blessings God has given me. What better time to reflect than at Thanksgiving? I do my best to stop and soak it all in daily...but my best isn't always good enough. There are days where I am totally stressed out, and I get lost in my frustration. With a 3 year old and a 1 year old, life is never boring. I find myself wishing for a moment to myself. A moment to just sit and be. But then I remember that these little bursts of energy ARE my life. And I just need to wish for more energy instead ;)

I felt the need to update my blog header and the images on the side to reflect who I am and where I am NOW. The changes of the past year have been fantastic! I am enjoying growing my business and my relationship with the city of Pensacola. So many of my clients have become my friends, and I LOVE that.

So here's wishing all of you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy to see you happy!!!
Love you!!!