IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SNEAK PEEK [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Wow! It has been a busy few weeks! Once we all (almost) got over being sick, we headed to Disney. I haven't had time to post those yet...working on it! We got home, unpacked, and welcomed my best friend Tabitha and her family here the next morning ;) While they visited, I shot their Christmas photos. Here are a few so far!


LOVE this photo of little [M]!! Those eyes!






just the boys


And it just wouldn't be Christmas without some (fake) mistletoe! We did something a little like this for our photos, then Zack made this photo look so cute with the same concept ;)



It is so wonderful to have such great friends. I love watching our families grow, and taking the photographs along the way.

delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!! I love Max's smiles!!!!

Michelle O said...

Love that first one! Great captures!