IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, November 2, 2009

FT. PICKENS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Fall is in the air and the days around here are just gorgeous! Along with fall has come colds and coughs, so this Sunday we decided to head out to Ft. Pickens to get some much needed sunshine and fresh air and to scope out the area for an upcoming photo shoot. I was not disappointed!

I have never been there before, but have heard of these beautiful arches that everyone talks about. I found the location fun and whimsical for kids. I was actually surprised to get these photos from my kids since they run from me these days!! We had a blast!


Reagan is such a girlie girl :) She LOVES flowers. This was actually one of the last shots of the day. She was done. Ready to go see grandma and grandpa. Then Daddy gave her some flowers. Suddenly I wasn't there anymore, and she transformed instantly into this sweet adoring little girl. Twirling and dancing in the wind with her flowers...



Look at my sparkly shoes mama :)





Luke thought he was such a big boy on the stairs. Of course, daddy was just out of the frame ready to catch any sudden movements.



Oh JOY! I got a GOOD photograph with BOTH of my kids in it!
I just love how they interact with each other. They are starting to play so sweetly.
This is going on my wall for sure!



This photograph captures how Luke runs...just like his daddy used to when he was a baby.



and my dear sweet Reagan.
I am totally shocked she looked through the lens and smiled.
How did I get this? I simply said, "I love you Reagan." and she smiled back, "I love you mommy."
Sigh....
They grow so fast. And I am trying to soak it in as best I can.


delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica,
The photos of the kids are wonderfully sweet.
Sarah

Joyce said...

Ohhhhh! How Sweet, Great Pictures!!!