IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

8 POUNDS OF SUGAR [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

First of all, Congrats again [J] and [C]!!! Little miss [E] is simply delightful!

I broke in my brand new lens with this session. The natural light was just gorgeous streaming in the window illuminating beautiful little [E] as she slept the entire time!

I L O V E this image!! I couldn't decide which way I liked it best, so here they both are ;)






The hat that great grandma made was the perfect accessory.


A little angel sound asleep...




I don't even have the words for these images. I just love them all.


I have so much fun with families and little kids, but there is just something about a newborn shoot. It is a brand new life. A precious gift from God. The parents that cannot stop smiling.

I am so thankful for the families that allow me to capture moments for them. Moments that are fleeting. Little [E] is already a week and a half older... and probably a bit more awake now :) I can't wait to see her again!

________________________

[C] and [J] - Get 25 comments (below) by Sunday night to receive a FREE print!

________________________

delightfully,
Monica

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, great photographer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them all! She is so adorable!

Laura King said...

She is so beautiful! Great job to all parties involved :)

Jenn G said...

OMG! i am in love! great photos and beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

love the basket photo

Christina said...

What a beautiful new member of our family!!

~Great Aunt Tina

Anonymous said...

I'm [E]'s very proud grandma & I love these pics!!! She is precious!

Barbara said...

Nunny is counting the days to see Baby E...so precious.

Carrie Klemm said...

Absolutely beautiful little girl, C&J!

Sarah said...

She's beautiful (I may be a little biased since she is my niece) and these pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

These pics are amazing!!!:). I Cant wait to order one!!:)

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures of such a precious little girl!! Welcome to the world E!!!! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Love the photos! My favorite is the one with the hat and booties. She is just precious.