IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, October 12, 2009

THE HENRY 5 [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Yea!!! I finally got time to sit and blog about these AMAZING images of the Henrys!!!! I had a blast doing this session...and it was SO HARD for me not to post THE ENTIRE session! The kids were great. I just love outdoor sessions where the kids can let their personalities really shine. I think dear littlest [C]'s was the brightest :) He holds nothing back!! Little miss [C] was a darling, and the biggest [C] was quite the gentleman. H's, you have a wonderful family!!




The girls and the guys. I adore mother/daughter images!

Again, LOVE the kids!


And littlest [C] was out of control!! Check him out! TOTALLY soaked! (but totally awesome shots!)

The beach is always a fun place to play. I am so thankful that the Henry's allowed me to capture a moment in time of their BEAUTIFUL family.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind the Christmas mini-sessions on Johnson Beach are just a couple of weekends away! If you would like photos of you family like the ones above, BOOK NOW!!!
I can't wait to meet you!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: