IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, October 5, 2009

NEW SITE IS LIVE! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]




So here it is!! My new logo and business name!

The new domain is live. However, the old domain www.brownphotographystudio.com still works but will now redirect to www.monicabrownphotography.com!

I am so very excited about all of the changes!! And I REALLY like my new logo. I have never designed anything like this so I was unsure where to start, but this image just popped in my head and I think it suits me perfectly. It is simple, yet elegant. I LOVE the burst. My life revolves around light. I totally missed it in Washington and now I CANNOT get enough of the Florida sunshine. I always try to have a bright personality and bright outlook, and the most obvious...photography is totally based on LIGHT.

I LOVE LIGHT :)

Just looking at this new image for my business brings me JOY.

Very soon I will be posting information about the upcoming Christmas mini-sessions. I encourage you to take advantage of these prescheduled times and locations as the packages that are offered with this event offer substantial savings! And who doesn't want a wonderful family photo for their personal Christmas card?

I totally believe that families should have their portrait taken yearly. Just think of what transpires in your life within one year (especially with Military life...YIKES!) These years will seem to have flown by as we look back. I believe the best way we can preserve the memories is with beautiful photographs. Don't believe me? Just check out my walls and shelves of albums!

OK. So now back to work.
I am so very excited!!!!!

Have a most wonderful day :-)

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: