IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE REST OF THE FAM [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Oh what fun!
I LOVE these girls!!! I had a blast with the Kings as usual. I am so honored to take photos for families. I mean, really! They entrust me to take memorable photos of their family that they will be looking at for years to come. What pressure! But what a JOY!

I love my "job." I love being a mom #1 and a photographer #2. Both give me indescribable joy.

And I love it when my job is watch a family having fun and just BEING and capture those moments. Sigh. For those of you that do not know me personally, let me try to explain what this family means to me........trying......really hard.....I can't find the words. Laura has been a friend, listener, laugher, and inspiration to me since we arrived here. Moving is always hard. You have to leave friends behind. But I am always grateful for the new friends it brings into my life. The King family has merged into our family since we met, and life hasn't been more fun! I LOVE hearing the girls all laugh together. Poor Luke is outnumbered at playdates (and so is Nolan at home). Reagan talks about them constantly. And in fact, the only way I could get Big [K] to actually look at the camera was to ask her to take a pretty picture for Reagan :)

Babble, babble, babble. Gush, gush, gush. I love you guys ;)


This is one of my favorite images from the session. I love life unposed.


...but with little kids, sometimes you have to pose!
I love this image sooooo much that it is the back of my business card! I can't help but smile when I look at it!

Oh, sweet Little [K]. She always manages to [get her fill of the outdoors] during a shoot!
...last time it was sticks...


I can't believe I got this HUGE smile from Big [K]! Thanks for the help Nolan!



Sigh again...I had a great time :)

_________________________________

Again, these were taken at Johnson Beach.
Christmas mini-sessions are right around the corner!

delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Michelle O said...

my favorite to date!

Joyce said...

Great Pictures Monica!!!!