IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Wow. I have been meaning to blog this session for quite a while. But since I have been spending so much time with my FAMILY, I have not taken the time.

So here is THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.


full of love...as it should be.





parents that KISS are AWESOME.



Laughter is pretty cool too...










I love to SEE a mother's love





And my FAVORITE photo of the day. Aren't they just so cute???


_____________________________________

N family, Get 25 comments below and receive a FREE 8x10!


delightfully,
Monica




11 comments:

jenn g said...

wonderful pictures and a beautiful family!
jenn g.

Tanya B said...

I love these Sarah.... you have such cute boys. What great grandchildren we will have!
Tanya B.

Jessica said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable!

Sarah said...

Just wanted to tell you Thank you!
We love the pictures!!
Sarah

Mary L Wong said...

Beautiful family, we miss you guys, hope to see you soon! Love to you all.

M&M & Family

Mary L Wong said...

Trying to leave comment, beautiful pics!

M&M & family

Michelle O said...

Love those last two!! Great job Monica!

Helen said...

Yes, a beautiful family, beautifully captured by the talented photographer!
Nannie

Unknown said...

I feel as if I am looking at a magazine photo shoot....but better because I know the models!

Anonymous said...

N Family, Your family is so beautiful! Monica, beautiful pictures- you were really able to catch the essence of the N Family...well done!-Titi

Anonymous said...

bi-boo-bop!