IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

SIMPLY DREAMY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


OH MY GOODNESS!

These new products are. to. die. for.

You will not believe just how DREAMY they are until you hold them in your hands. And then, you will just have to have one. I did.

DREAM BOX

I encourage every new mother to get one of these. They come filled with one 5x7 print of each and every photo from your gallery. It is totally customized. Your favorite image on the cover. Your child's name on the binding. And don't worry about the photos falling out...there is an invisible magnetic closure.

They are also great for weddings, or even those special family sessions. They look AMAZING on the shelf or coffee table and give you a way to display your images without actually hanging every one on the wall :)

The photos are easy to remove. A beautiful satin ribbon lays underneath to gently lift them out when you are ready to hold them. And a CD of your images can pop right under the cover for easy storage!









6X6 DREAM ALBUM

I took all of my favorite images from my son's first photoshoot (he was only 4 days old) and put them in this DREAMY DREAM ALBUM. I call it the BRAG ALBUM in my products guide. It is the perfect size to carry in your purse, or let's face it, diaper bag to show off your new little one!! It is also a wonderful gift size for grandparents.



And they open a flat, into one big spread (yes! a full 180 degrees!) for presentation on an easel if you wish.





Each board like page is coated with a lustre coating to protect against fingerprints. That means that big sister or big brother can oogle over the photos or show them to everyone who comes to visit the new little one without getting in trouble :)





They also come in a perfectly fitted black or white presentation box. Beautiful!



9x9 DREAM ALBUM

Just like the 6x6, but obviously bigger, so it holds more photos! And they're BIGGER photos!




Check out this. 9x18. Yes. That is NINE by EIGHTEEN!

Awesomeness.

And I just love this photo. It is totally on my business cards.



OKAY...One last product...

THE STANDOUT

This is the less expensive option to the gallery wrap...and one that doesn't require me to take wide angle shots. I can crop as close as I want and you still get the whole image since none of it is wrapped around the edges. I still LOVE a gallery wrap though. Two totally different ways to display your piece of art :)

Sigh. My FAVORITE photo ever of my 2 kids together. You can HEAR their smiles ;)


1.5 inches thick. white or black edges depending on image.


all the way around.

I haven't hung this one yet because I can't decide where it should live. That will be my next project...



So there it is! My babies! What I have been designing for the last few month in my "spare" time.

------------------------------



VERY delightfully,
Monica




No comments: