IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

DOWN TIME [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

What a wonderful Christmas it was! I did my best to do nothing. Just enjoy my family. And it couldn't have been better.

We played outside as much as possible (with all of the rain over the break) and had a blast. The kids got a sandbox from Grandma and Grandpa :) I LOVE outdoor toys!


Reagan likes to bake sugar cakes in the sand.



And this is one of the few times Luke actually sits on his bottom to go down the slide. He can climb the ladder all by himself now and just can't wait to get down the slide...so he goes head first! I would have posted a pic of that, but with his hat on, you can't see his smiling face at all!

I am loving my new camera Santa brought. These photos are straight out of the box. No editing. Super sharp and vivid. LOVE. IT.

I'll try to get back to "work" one of these days and post some more photos, update my site etc. For now, gotta go play with the kids and their new toys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: