IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A GREAT DAY FOR A BIRTHDAY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Family Photographer]



Today my wonderful husband celebrates his 37th birthday...and silly me...I thought he was 35! My, how time flies when you're having fun. We were outside playing with the kids this afternoon and I snapped a few photos. (These are totally snapshots.)

The weather has cooled a bit, and it is nothing short of pleasant outside now. Doors and windows are wide open to let the breeze in. We are going to have a Low Country boil for dinner - Jake's great idea of course - and enjoy the outside this evening as well. I won't be posting photos of that as I will have messy hands :)





Have a great Tuesday!


delightfully,
Monica


No comments: