IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HANDMADE WITH LOVE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Isn't this just darling?


We visited Jake's grandparents over the holiday weekend and his grandmother sent me home with this.

If you follow my blog, you have seen photos of my cousin Wendy and her growing family. Baby Hailey is due any day so when we were over Grandma took me back to her sewing room and showed me three of the loveliest crocheted dresses you have ever seen. One was pink and the other was yellow, but I could not take my eyes off of this one.




look at how perfect each and every stitch is




and the back




I will be taking Hailey's newborn photos soon, and rest assured she will make an appearance in this sweet dress.
I can't wait!

Thank you again, Grandma, for such a thoughtful gift :)

And just a side note: I took these images in the rocking chair that my mother rocked me in when I was a baby. My big sister very lovingly replaced the seat of the rocker before Reagan was born so that I could rock my daughter in this beautiful chair. Thanks Big Sissy.



delightfully,
Monica

No comments: