IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

FIN IS 3! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Children's Photographer]

Oh my, oh my! We were invited to a candy shop!
My friends always have the coolest themed parties for their kids, and I think this has to be my favorite so far. For sweet Finley's 3rd birthday party her mommy came up with [the] cutest idea, party favors, decor, you name it! I had such a blast taking these photos :)


Instead of a cake, we each had a *yummy* cupcake and got to decorate it ourselves with CANDY.

(and the cupcake stand is actually a tomato trellis (is that what they're called?) painted and turned upside down!!!)


A sweet note on the window sill




And the Birthday Girl herself!


trying really hard to get 3 fingers up...

and she did it!!! The 3rd finger is pointing right at me :)




the candy shop. *yummers*













You could barely see Reagan's cupcake for all of the candy and Luke decided to forego the cupcake altogether and just eat candy.

The little K's getting their sugar rush on.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLEY!
Have a blast being 3!!


delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Sandra Certo said...

Every kid's fantasy! They are all adorable and Finley is a doll!

McLain said...

Such a cool theme! Love the details!!!