IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

PURE LOVE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Newborn Photographer]


I am sitting here trying to find the words...

We have waited so long for you, sweet Hailey Grace.









My dear, you have the most [awesome] hair. Ever.



Savannah is going to be such a great big sister.
Right now she is just learning to talk, so Hailey is simply *ba-by*.


I really can't decide which is my favorite, but the one above is in the top 2.











She is soooo dainty. Her newborn clothes swallowed her.
Remember this dress?




What a beautiful family.
MY FAMILY.
Can you believe it Wendy? We both have two amazing children that God has blessed us with. And our Jakes :)
I love you more than I know how to say. You have always been there for me and I know I can call you anytime...although now it may take you longer to return the calls.
Enjoy your family. These baby days seem really long, but the weeks will seem short. Hailey will look different by the time I can order your prints and get them back to you. She is a miracle, as is Savannah.
Oh, I wish I lived closer! I can't wait to visit again!

All my love,
me

3 comments:

McLain said...

Oh so beautiful!!!!

Laurie said...

Hailey is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all (including you, Aunt Moncia). Your pictures really highlight what an amazing miracle of God a baby is. That's a gift, girl!

jenn g said...

oh how precious! Monica each of your newborn sessions out does the last; they just keep getting better. congratulations to you and your family :o)