IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Family Photographer]

I have to say...I was SO pumped about this session!! So much so, that I was afraid the weather would not cooperate, or something else would happen and we would not get to take the photos as planned. So I didn't mention it for fear of jinxing it.

This is the very first time I have been out on the water in Pensacola. Sad, I know. But when we moved here our kids were tiny, and then the oil spill this summer ruined any boating plans.
The breeze was amazing. It was so perfect out there!!





We put down the anchor and just enjoyed the afternoon.








Here is Erin - quite the photogenic sweetheart!



The afternoon sun was soooooo golden and delicious.



This shot of Alex is so fun! While I was taking photos of Brooke and Brad, I just leaned back and snapped straight up. LOVE his smile!






After heading back, we walked over to a beach area and snapped a few more while the sunbeams were long and streamy.






And I'm not sure, but is that a REAL Blue Heron in the background?
If so, how *Pensacola* is that???


This session brought me so much joy. It was wonderful to photograph the Agers in their element. Don't get me wrong, I love the downtown photos, beach photos and the like, but this session was special. I got to capture images of a family doing what they do. And it was SO much fun :)


delightfully,
Monica

No comments: