IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THE PERFECT AFTERNOON [Monica Brown, Pensacola Family Photographer]


What to do on a lovely Pensacola afternoon?
Why, take some photos, of course!

I am always very excited when friends book a session with me. It is so much fun!

I was a bit nervous about the weather, but it all worked out. We have luckily been dodging all of the severe weather that has been going around the southeast lately. The cloud cover with sporadic sunbeams stretching through the breaks was perfect.






















It was extremely difficult to choose which images to post here on the blog. There are so many that I love and that tell the story of our afternoon. I had a wonderful time chasing the kids around, and just sitting back and watching. I love how families interact with one another. The little glances, smiles, touches - the loving things that make your family who you are.

Heather & Serge - thank you for inviting me to hang out for the afternoon :)


delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Michelle O said...

Love these Monica!!!!!