IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

CRAZY GOOD CHAOS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]




So, did you think I fell down the rabbit hole along with Alice? Well, it is something kinda like that.

Right now I feel like I am trying to drink from a water hose. (Thank you, Danielle, for that analogy!) My brain, she's all-a-tizzy! I have SO many ideas about what I want to do - what direction I want to go with my business - that I can't quite think clearly. Oh yeah, and I'm a mom, so my thoughts are ALWAYS interrupted! I have been trying to blog for over a week now and could not pull it together enough to make anything make sense. So I thought I would just explain myself so maybe you could read into my craziness :)

While I was trying to harness all of my ideas, I couldn't do anything photography related, so I attempted to craft. Here is the outcome:


(Thanks Jenn for making me feel all crafty!)

I am working on a post with all of the information about the

wonderful event
March 19 & 20

being held at the Frei's home to showcase local artists
and unique businesses.
All with a green theme.

So get ready to mark your calendars!!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: