IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SHADOW PLAY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



So today doesn't really feel like Groudhog Day to me. It feels like a new beginning versus more of the same. It is a sunny 65 degrees outside. No snow in site, but hey, this is Florida. I went outside for a breath of fresh air and played a bit with my shadow :) Too bad the kids are down for a nap. That would have been a cute photo!

Love the tiny patch of green grass by my elbow. Spring is just around the corner!!

Back to editing the beach photos from Sunday's session. Be on the lookout...

delightfully,
Monica





No comments: