IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]




I saw this post last week by Tara Whitney, and thought it would make a great read. I have never read nor seen anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. Although I have ridden the tea cups at Disney...

I went to the bookstore to buy the pretty pink book, and then wandered into the children's section. There I found this beautiful book. This is one of the most beautiful books I have ever seen. So Reagan and I are reading a chapter every night.







I don't know how kid-appropriate it is. I have trouble following the guy sometimes. But we stop and summarize and talk about the beautiful illustrations. And I try to read all of the grown-up jargon myself and skip to the kid stuff for her. She can't wait to hear what happens next every night. And neither can I.

delightfully,
Monica



No comments: