IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, May 10, 2010

JUST HAVIN' FUN [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


Oh how the [For Sale] sign in this little girl's front yard breaks my heart...

I have been photographing her since she was in her Mama's tummy. I have enjoyed watching her grow and change. But with military life, we all move along. We meet wonderful people along our paths, and pray that our paths cross again. I snapped some photos while she played in the park a couple of weeks ago. She already looks different.


L.O.V.E. this one.
She was having so much fun in that swing smiling at her Daddy with each push.



Oh my, how I am going to miss those little toes.
Got to stop typing before I start crying...

Can't wait to watch her bounce around tomorrow at our play date! Little ones are SO FUN!!!!

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: