IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ONE HOT MAMA-TO-BE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]




I just love the energy of an expectant mother.

How her smile warms you to the core.

How, if you are a mom already, it brings back that time so vividly.


I had the pleasure of photographing [S] and Dad-to-be [M] at lovely Ft. Pickens. Have I ever mentioned how I love that location? How the light is just SO yummy? How beautiful natural Florida is? Thought so. :) It is the perfect backdrop to almost anything...and [S] TOTALLY ROCKED IT.







Something about this gives me the warm fuzzies. Holding hands is so sweet. Not in a [cute] sort of way, but in a [I will love you forever] sort of way.








I can barely wait to meet Baby [C] and capture her first days - The first days that [S] and [M] will have become a [family]. I know I have said this before, but watching a [couple] transform into a [family] is one of the most beautiful experiences.

Congratulations again you two :)



delightfully,
Monica

3 comments:

Mclain said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Tahya & Brian said...

Fantastic pictures!

Unknown said...

Rocked it is right! Absolutely beautiful! If the maternity shots are this stunning, I can't imagine how cute the shots are going to be of that little bambino!